Monday 2 February 2015

Creative Writing Starters 2


I am 28. I am absolutely sure that I will never forget the joy of listening to a wide variety of music. Not all adults have forgotten this, but I get the impression that the older one gets the more narrow ones taste in music becomes. I love exploring and discovering new artists, sounds, lyrics. I hope

I am 28. I am absolutely sure that I will never forget the fear that I am missing out on an alternative life. I am on a certain track now: a home, a partner, a job, cats. Could I  be living in New York, being an artist? In France being a nanny? In Asia being a translator? Am I missing out? People older than me seem so certain about their choices and so dedicated to the one life path that they have in front of them. Or perhaps it is that no one wants to give a voice to these fears, no one wants to look a gift horse in the mouth and question their happiness.

No comments: